That's right blogging world, we have arrived! After a long time wanting to get on the blogging bandwagon, and many tugs from my a dear friend, I am finally here. (I'm sure Jessica is smiling right now)
Chris and I have been married and living in Brooklyn, New York for over three years now and this seems like a great way to stay in contact with friends and family and allow them to keep up with what's going on in our lives here.
And so without further ado.. let the blogging begin!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I cant believe it, you finally have a blog. YAY! Welcome.
Janet-I was SO SO SO happy to find your link on Jess' sidebar this morning! I can't wait to keep reading! Welcome to blog land!
welcome to the blog sphere :) it was fun to see you on Jess' blog!
Looking grrreat, Janet! Enjoy your time with Rachel. Does she still like smiley buttons and the color yellow? Say Hello.
Glad to see that you and your "knight" are getting out once in awhile... Mom
Post a Comment