Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAG!

I was tagged by my friend Shelly which means that I have to share 6 random facts about myself with you. At the end of the post I will be tagging 6 other people who also have to post about their own randomness.. beware, it could be YOU!
So here goes..
First, the rules: 
1. Post the rules on your blog. 
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!



1.  Green olives make me gag. I can't even stand the smell. ick spat ptuh!

2. When I was in second grade I had a hermit crab as a pet. His name was Sebastian. 

3. In high school I worked as a server at Embers. Part of our job was to roll silverware at the end of our shift. I was really good at it and could do it pretty fast. Sometimes I would imagine myself in some kind of weird restaurant duties contest. I would totally win! 

4. I am better at wii bowling than I am at actual bowling. Way better. 

5. Freshman year of college I stayed out all night the night before a very early final exam. I was not pulling an 'all nighter' studying. I literally arrived back to campus minutes before the exam was starting. I passed. 

6. Chris and I had our first kiss at the MN state fair the summer before I entered tenth grade, but we didn't actually start dating until college. (We have been married almost 3 1/2 years.)


Well, there you go. Now you know a little more about me!
Now it's your turn.. I am tagging: Sara, Julie, Dave (since Jessica has already been tagged), Ashley, Bini, and Rachel. 

Speaking of randomness.. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh man! I wasnt fast enough. You stole Sara, Julie and Rachel from me. :) Now I have to come up with some other people. More importantly, I have to come up with some time to do my post!

Stacey said...

So fun! Love the detailed thoughts about Embers. For-REAL! I so remember you working there...takes me back to the days we had ASL together...glad one of us is still persuing that. :( Maybe someday. I must say my little coutler sure knows his signs though!! IT's great! HOW ARE YOU?

Shelly said...

I think I remember Sebastian!! :)