Chris and I have been together for seven years. We have been married for three and a half, but together for seven. Sure this may seem a little juvenile, but I think it's pretty cool too. Seven years ago today Chris asked me to be his girlfriend, and from that question we became a couple which eventually lead to the even more important question which lead us to be man and wife. Following my train of thought? So although this isn't really a day we celebrate anymore, I still think that it's pretty special.
Thanks for asking me to be your girlfriend baby, I love the history we have together, I love that from being your girlfriend I became your wife, and I love YOU even more!
5 comments:
I feel like that's half your life!!
what a fun thought!
Aw, that is so sweet. Our "dating" anniversary is in November as well.
You guys are so stinkin' cute.
Ahhh...so romantic to continue to remember that day. Even though the way we remember and the emphasis we have put upon the day Dad first told me he loved me and wanted us to go together has changed over these many years....each year when that day in late Feb rolls around we remind each other of it in some way. Give your love a hug!
awwww!
Post a Comment