My dear friend Becca has been here for the past week and it has been so great to spend time together. We celebrated her birthday while she was here with a day at the Tea Lounge.. and I really do mean a DAY. We arrived at about three in the afternoon and didn't leave until ten! We talked, we sipped on cappuccinos, ate a birthday cupcake.. after a while our friend Ashley joined and we talked and sipped some more! It was fabulous!
I have had this week totally off of work which has been perfect. I interpreted one class during the winter session and spring semester starts on Monday and while I am not looking forward to going back to all the stress and drama of my job, I am looking forward to interpreting again and having a schedule. Don't get me wrong, I love being able sleep in a little and spend time sitting with a book at a cafe, but I am one of those people who likes to be kept busy. I get more done when I am busy. I feel more accomplished.
Thursday was our day to go to the city and shop so Becca and I headed to Chelsea to get lunch and then hit some stores- baby stores of course! She wanted to bring some things back for her baby Noah who also just happens to be my godson. First I took Becca to eat at a place I really love called Cafeteria. They have great food and even greater cappuccinos!
As we were eating I looked up to see non other than Nick Lachey walking towards me.. our eyes met! Aaaand then he passed and kept walking to his table to sit with Vanessa Minnillo. I don't really keep up with all the celebrity gossip, but it's still fun to see people. I was pretty excited about it for the rest of the day to tell the truth! Anybody else have fun celebrity sightings?
3 comments:
I saw Christian Bale at the Warner Bros. store in NYC. It was a long time ago but I remember it like it was yesterday....
Ahh.. Christian Bale. I was so jealous. :)
You saw a lot of celebrities working at the hotel though too, right?
Oh yeah...I forgot about that.
Let's see..
Motely Crue
Beyonce's mom and sister (are they famous?)
Guster
Salma Hayek
Kevin Garnett
Louie Anderson
That's all I can think of right now. Becky would remember tons more I bet. And to think yesterday I had a hard time coming up with ONE! :)
Post a Comment