Later.
For now I would like to share a blessing I was bestowed with today. Something that makes me want to say HOLLA! It's good to give thanks and share the good things, whether small or great, that God does for us. So here's my story.
Thursdays my work is split up between the two schools I interpret at. I am at one school in the morning and another in the evenings. The school I work at Thursday nights is off today in remembrance of Lincoln's birthday. This is a nice thing in itself because it would mean that I had my afternoon and evening free. But wait, it gets better.
I try to check my email every morning before leaving for work but honestly, sometimes I just don't get around to it. I'm not a morning person and if I can spend just three more minutes in bed then I will. I wasn't going to do it this morning but after finishing doing my hair and putting on my mascara something told me to quickly check it. Whew, am I glad that I did because there was an email from the student I interpret for saying that she wasn't coming to class! HOLLA! Not only did this mean that I had the whole day off, but it saved me from traveling almost an hour to the City to arrive at the school, wait the required 30 minutes for her not to show up, and then come all the way back home for nothing.. just because I wouldn't have checked my email! HOLLA!
And so I would now like to take a moment to thank God for prompting me to open up my hotmail account this morning, for giving me the whole day off. For making it possible for me to crawl back into bed and sleep for a little longer, spend some *quality time* with my husband this morning, and make french toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast. And finally, so that I could be sitting here at my cafe with my new 'list' book. HOLLA!
I promise that's the last time I'll say HOLLA! in this post.
2 comments:
Hola, means "Hello" so is it a Big Hello with a hug attached? That is what I am sending you and Chris with this message for Heart Day...check your mailbox also.
Does *quality time* mean what I think it does? HOLLA!
Post a Comment