Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sleep

They say that you get tired easily when you are pregnant. They say that it's because all your energy is going toward developing the little baby that is rapidly growing in your tummy. Could it also be that I am tired because I'm not getting a full night's rest due to waking up every two hours to pee???

4 comments:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Oh dear, if you are waking up that often already you are in trouble. But don't worry, God clearly designed the lack of sleep throughout pregnancy to prepare you for the wonderful new lack of sleep you'll encounter with that beautiful little one he has planned. We're excited for you guys.

Becky said...

Oh my dear - I feel you on this one. And I believe you are right - you are tired from having to release that ever loving pressure on your bladder. Just wait until Baby will ever so gently (or NOT) place a fist or foot directly onto said bladder...see how fast you run to the bathroom! My advise- catch some Z's whenever you can! no matter what time of day! and I'd love to see you in June to rub bellies! :)

Becca said...

It only gets worse. But it does prepare you for getting up every 2-3 hours with the baby. God knew what he was doing. Of course when you get up with the baby it is so much nicer - because you get to snuggle with this little person! That was my favorite time - 3 am or 7 pm - feeding time is the best.

Shelly said...

ummm...? YUP!! I second Chloes motion...it gets worse..hang in there!