The past two years we have taken weekend trips to places on the East Coast. Last year we went to Boston and the year before to Philadelphia. This year we decided to just have a casual, fun day together.
Our plan was to spend some time at Prospect Park and rent a paddle boat on the lake- too bad they only rent them out Thursday through Sunday. Oh well, we still had a good time walking around the park, eating ice cream and being together. And spotting a duckling play date ..
After the park we went to the city to walk around and do a little shopping and then to Mary Ann's in the Village for some dinner. Three words: Shrimp. Burrito. Yum! Seriously, our baby really likes Mexican food. And Columbian food, and Guatemalan food...and Chipotle!
Weddings are so fun. Speaking of weddings, I am planning a bridal shower for a friend of mine and I think I need to come up with another game. So far we have planned to do the 'toilet paper bride', 'how well do you know Dion?' (she has to answer questions previously asked to her groom) and a game involving having to match the famous couples throughout history. I am now going to use the power of the blogging world by asking for your help- anyone have a fun bridal shower game you could share with me? This is not a personal shower, it's a church shower, so keep it clean please! Thanks! Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!
1 comment:
That picture solidifies you as the coolest couple I know.
~Steve
Post a Comment