Monday, December 7, 2009

Eight more...

Please attach these to the previous post:

21. Buy and use a tart pan
22. Go to the Top of the Rock
23. Wear my hair curly more often
24. Use my crock pot
25. Take a class/attend a workshop for fun
26. Start a bible study with Chris
27. Get a pedicure
28. Go on a girl's trip :)



And now, for something strange..  This was taken at the San Diego Zoo. Does anybody know what kind of animal this is and what is going on here?


5 comments:

SnoWhite said...

yea for the crockpot ... and the curly hair :)

Are they anteaters?! I have no idea what they are doing, though.

Rebecca said...

Are they sloughs? or however you spell it. And are the giving each other back rubs?

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Is it legal to post that kind of a picture on the Internet?

Jessica said...

GROSS!

Anonymous said...

You will love the crockpot when you are back working.
I suppose I am too old for the girl's trip.?!