Boy, it's been a while since I posted something other than pictures. I thought I would do a little rewind and share what's been keeping us busy since November.
My family came out here for a week over Thanksgiving. We spent some time here in Brooklyn and also went to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Maryland.
Aunties met their little nephew for the first time. Kisses were planted on little cheeks and many diapers were changed for thankful parents.
A family Christmas Picture was taken
In Maryland, much food was eaten and memories reminisced. New babies have been added to the family as well as a fiance. Cousins and their families were brought together.
A son was dedicated to the Lord. Parents made commitments to pray for and raise up their son to know of his Heavenly Father's love and saving power.
Stay tuned for catch up # 2
1 comment:
awesome! thanks for the update. It's fun to see your parents and sister... they look like they are doing well :)
Post a Comment