Friday, July 2, 2010

Thoughts of a Friday Morning

* can't wait for Chris to come home tomorrow! 
* hoping a week without running wont effect me too much when I start up again tomorrow..
* wish I had a jogging stroller
* need to go to Circus Fruits and get stuff for Sunday
* mmm Fourth of July flag cake!! yum!
* bummed that the fireworks are on the Hudson River again this year instead of the East River. boo
* I should mop the floors again
* wonder if the washing machine is working..
* loving that I didn't need the AC on last night
* will Charles take his morning nap? 
* my baby boy is so cute :)
* any news on the Jacob Wetterling search?
* going to the park in three hours
* I heard Maroon 5 in concert when they were just a cover band for... who was it again?? Matchbox 20?? 
* Charles is the cutest kid ever, oh man I love him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally went to that concert with you!!!

Lighthouse said...

We think Charles is adorable also. Give him a hug from Papa and me!