Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gap Baby

I have loads of pictures from Charles' FIRST Birthday and our time with my parents and sister but first I want to share this super cute picture of our little one-year-old and ask a huge favor of all of YOU


Yesterday I entered this (and one other) photo into the Gap Casting Call contest. This is an annual contest with a chance to be featured in a babygap marketing campaign. I can add three more photos in the next two weeks but for now I am calling on all of you to go to www(dot)gapcastingcall(dot)com and vote for Charles, #263139 as your fan favorite! You can vote once per day until November 14th. 
Wouldn't you want to see this face in your local babygap store?? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's my choice! Count on me and Gramps to do our part!

Jessica said...

As soon as I can get the website to work (tried twice yesterday) I'm going to vote the heck out of that contest!

The Beals said...

We were going to do that for Abby when she was about Charles' age. We didn't get our act together though like you have. :) Super cute photo.