Saturday, November 20, 2010

In The News

So a few weeks ago I started really praying that God would provide more work for me and in the last two weeks He has certainly has been answering those prayers. He's cool like that. I have been working a lot more hours. Some of the jobs I have had have been pretty stressful and have definitely taken me out of my normal (college classes) interpreting setting.
This past week has been especially crazy with some nerve wrecking assignments. One of which was at the Brooklyn DA's office. I was a little nervous going in but everything went well and I am thankful for the experience. Yesterday my boss called to tell me to check my email. This is what she sent:


photo curtesy of the Kings County District Attorney's Office


Yep, that's me interpreting for the District Attorney. Here's the full link

Kinda cool :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

wowee wow! You're famous. And pretty. Such a good combo.

Anonymous said...

So very proud of you. You are letting God use you! We want your autograph.