These pictures are crazy! I can't believe how much snow you have! It looks like you had a great time building a snowman though. Noah and I did that today too. We miss you.
Sara- it's a canon powershot a650. Nothing fancy really, but I almost always use it on the manual setting so that I have more control over how the photo turns out. Still waiting for my DSLR :) Becca- We miss you too Jess-49 days
4 comments:
Love the snowman!! It's almost like you're back in MinneSnota! :-)
Can I ask you -- what kind of camera do you use?
These pictures are crazy! I can't believe how much snow you have! It looks like you had a great time building a snowman though. Noah and I did that today too. We miss you.
YAY Charles!! That's more like it! It doesnt look like Chris has gained any fondness for the white stuff however. :)
Sara- it's a canon powershot a650. Nothing fancy really, but I almost always use it on the manual setting so that I have more control over how the photo turns out. Still waiting for my DSLR :)
Becca- We miss you too
Jess-49 days
Post a Comment