Has anyone else experienced problems trying to upload photos? In trying to post something today I was going to upload a photo and it said that I was out of free space (1GB free quota allowed by google) and needed to purchase additional space. ?? HUH?
Have any of you encountered this or been required to purchase more space? Have you done that?
6 comments:
Hey Janet, how are you?? Hope things are good, over there in NY..
I don't know if this helps, but we have a flickr account and upload pictures there and embed them in the blog.
Much love from Germany!!
Bini
I use Picasa, and embed them in the blog that way -- haven't run out of room yet! Let me know if you have questions.
Um. Right. :)
Well, we use wordpress, so I don't really know, I guess you can google a flickr. plug-in for blogspot. Or you when you have your account, and you click on a photo there is the option to blog it. (left top).
Much love, Bini
how do I get the code for the photo?
never mind, I got it!! Thanks you guys :)
Post a Comment