Friday, April 29, 2011

What I am Reading

My 'gadget' on the side wont let me upload an image form the web so although it says that I am currently reading 'The Help', it still has a photo of 'Let the Great World Spin'. So, for those of you who follow what I am reading, I wanted to clarify- I am reading 'The Help'
(and if anyone knows how to make it accept a photo from the web, please tell me. I have tried putting in the html code from flicker like I do for regular posts but it's not working.)

IMG_3125

I am half way through the book and just started it about five days ago. This is a big deal for me because since becoming a mommy it has taken me much longer to get through a book than it used to.. it's like old times. But, let me tell you- I can NOT put this book down! My Aunt Jean told me about this book over a year ago I think and since then I keep hearing how good it is, even my mom read it! Now I am reading it, and although I love spending time with my little man, I can't wait for bedtime so I can sit and read some more tonight. :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love love love!! I cant wait for the movie to come out! Do you need another recomendation? I just read the Forgotten Garden and it was really good! Just thought I would pass that along...

Jweaver said...

I do need a recommendation, I finished it yesterday. So good! I'll check that one out