Monday, May 23, 2011

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

Towards the end of last year I saw this really cute bird print table cloth at Target. I love buying things for my home/kitchen and this was something that I instantly wanted.

Wanted is the key word. Did I need a new table cloth? Not really.  Even though it was only $20.00 we were on a tight budget and I definitely didn't need to be spending any money on a table cloth. I took a picture of it with my phone so I would remember it and maybe in the future I would be able get it.

Well, to my extreme pleasure, I found it on clearance for %75 off a few months ago! Jippy!

IMG_3618

I was so excited!

We don't use table cloths very often because with a toddler at the table with us they tend to get dirty pretty fast but sometimes you just want something pretty so I finally put it on the table over the weekend.

 IMG_3611
IMG_3619

I love it.

And aren't the birds pretty? I have been wanting to paint the kitchen deep turquoise like we had in our last apartment so if we ever get around to doing that, my little bird table cloth will look even better!

IMG_3617

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so like the tablecloth! I like the birds and the color is just what you were looking for- great accent. And good for you that you waited! God rewards patience with His goodness.