Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Apple Of My Eye..

..Turns TWO today!

IMG_2070

I love this little man SO much. I am taking the day off so that we can have some special Mama and Charles time. So far? Birthday-pancake-breakfast date, a trip to the library and a stack of books to bring home, a quick lunch with Dada, a trip to Target for a special birthday gift, and now it's nap time.
It's such a beautiful day today- sun is shining and it's in the 80's! In October! In Minnesota! Saying a prayer of thanks to Jesus for giving me this kind of weather for our first fall (and soon to be winter) back in Minnesota. After Chris gets home from work we are going to try and go to French Regional Park to play and see the 'big water'.

I love you Charles. To the moon and back.

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

Happy 2nd Birthday!! Sounds like you've had a delightful day so far :) The weather is fantastic today!