There are a lot of babies being born right now- I feel like so many people are pregnant and due soon! It's such a fun time with growing bumps and fun showers. If you are like me, you probably know someone who is expecting a baby soon. What better way to celebrate the upcoming birth, or new arrival, with a handmade onesie ....made by me!
These onesies are super cute and hand sewn using vintage and recycled fabric. Check out my
etsy shop CityBird to see the what I have for sale. If you have seen
something on here in the past that isn't in my esty shop, or have a special request, let me know and I can make a personalized order just for you!
3 comments:
What is the largest size you have for a baby boy?
I can go up to 24 months for a onesie.
who's asking?
Post a Comment