In the spirit of Thanksgiving I thought I would make a list of things I am thankful for during this month. One item of thanks each day sounds good so since today is already the 10th I better catch up. Here goes..
1. My husband. You take my breath away
2. Charles Gabriel Weaver- you have forever changed my life for the better
3. Nana, Papa, Geeba, and Grandma Betty
4. Betsy- I miss you!
5. my friends, both near and far. My cup runneth over
6. my job. An awesome job. I miss being home with Charles so very much, but if I have to work then this is the perfect job. I love it. Also, a job for Chris. God is amazing and we are so thankful to have found jobs so quickly- for him even before we left New York!
7. someone I know and trust, who loves the Lord, to watch Charles during the day.
8.The Knowles. I love and miss you with my whole heart.
9. Brooklyn.
10. A place to live
1 comment:
I miss you too!!!! hugs
Post a Comment