Saturday, July 7, 2012

Baby on the brain

I am getting so excited to meet our baby. Today I am 29 weeks pregnant. Only 11 more weeks till my due date, and although I am not expecting to go early like I did with Charles, the thought is still in the back of my mind, so really it could be less. or more. ha! Either way, the excitement is brewing.

This is from our 20 week ultrasound. It so fun to imagine what this little boy will look like.

IMG_1233


One thing I noticed right away was a resemblance between this ultrasound picture and the one we have of Charles at 20 weeks.
IMG_1233 IMG_1237
Baby boy on the left and Charles on the right

Do you notice their upper lips? How they both stick out over their lower lip? Charles' upper lip still does that and I think it's one of the cutest things ever. See?
IMG_0877

What a darling little profile!

So will Baby Boy have that same cute upper lip? I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: