Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Catch Up

I accidentally deleted my last post, maybe my last two? I'm not sure.. So I am going to attempt to re-post it. ugh.

In the last month we have...

Cooled off at the splash pad
IMG_0989 IMG_1002

Checked out local parks
IMG_1013

Walked around Lake Calhoun with friends

 Had many visits with Nana while she was home
IMG_0930

Settled into our new apartment

Ate at the Tin Fish with friends
IMG_0961

Celebrated Daddy
IMG_1071


Passed my glucose test!

Began my third trimester!
IMG_1062
(I realize this belly picture is a bit weird, having been taken in the bathroom at my clinic but while waiting the hour for my test I was texting with my NY bestie and sent this picture to her. I thought I'd keep it since I haven't taken nearly as many pregnancy photos with this baby as I did with Charles.) 26 weeks

No comments: