
last day in Brooklyn

last week
To be honest though, I have not been looking forward to our moving-date anniversary. However, there are a lot of things that are coming up this month, (and next month!) that I am very excited about.
Yesterday some of our Brooklyn friends arrived in Minnesota and we will be seeing them soon. They will be here for a few weeks and are staying for the Fair- which is of course another thing to be excited about in August! (I have already made my preliminary list of Fair foods to eat.. have you??) I think it's really cool that a little piece of Brooklyn will be here over our one year anniversary.
What else is coming up that is exciting? Well, my husband turns 30 this month! woohoo! The beginning of September will bring another NY friend to MN for a little reunion with some more of our fellow former 5209 residents who now live in Iowa. And, of course, next month our family will grow from three to four!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Charles looks so little in that first pic. So glad you live here, friend. :)
Post a Comment