Speaking of 'ready to go', I recently completed sewing my first blanket (ever) for our baby.

with matching burp cloth


and a few other burp cloths as well

I have fabric for another blanket that I will post once it's done too :)
I haven't been able to make any onesies for this baby yet, my hands are so swollen and tingly most of the day that stitching by hand is out of the question, but after he is born and I lose all this water I have been retaining, I sill surely be making some onesies.
Not working this summer has been a bit stressful, but as my mom has reminded me, this is the last time I will have with just me and Charles. I have been trying to really cherish the time home with him before Baby Brother gets here. I know that Charles will be a great big brother but I am sure it will be an adjustment too. Soon our family will grow from three to four!

No comments:
Post a Comment