1. It is both weird and wonderful when I catch myself saying, 'the boys' in reference to Charles and Lawrence. Am I really a mother of two??
2. Tomorrow is my first interpreting job since June. Hoping I'm not too rusty.
3. I love the new holiday drink Caramel Brulée Latte at Starbucks.
4. The postpartum hair loss has begun. At least Lawrence is going though it with me :(
5. I need to buy some eggnog and make eggnog bread ASAP
6. My Christmas wish? A trip to Brooklyn.
7. It's really amazing what a cup of hot cocoa and some quiet time can do to my mood.
8. I am so thankful for free activities to do with Charles (and Lawrence), libraries, the playland at the mall, free admission to the Children's Museum.. all wonderful things.
9. I love that feeling deep in my heart that comes with cuddles from Charles and Lawrence. Thank you Jesus for my sweet boys.
10. I have the best husband. Hands down.
11. I pray that my boys will grow up to love and follow God with their whole hearts.
12. The new season of Downton Abbey starts January 6th!
No comments:
Post a Comment