Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Snippets


It was so fun to have Rachel here! She and her friend from camp, Jodi, arrived last Wednesday. They did their own thing on Thursday while I was at work and then we met up for thai food and a night on Broadway. Friday morning they met Ray's brother who came in from Boston in the city and then I met up with them again after work.  Not only did Rachel, Jodi and Stephen (only for a night) stay with us.. but our friends David, Jason and James came in on Saturday morning and are here until tomorrow. The past week has been so great. We saw and did so much! Here are a few snippets from the past week.. can you guess what we did and saw?




Jess, this one's for you:


Chris and I really love living in New York, the culture, the food, the diversity.. all at our fingertips. But just like anywhere you live.. life can settle in and it's easy to take for granted the wonderful things around you. The past few days have reminded me that we need to take advantage of the things to do, see, and experience here in New York. 
More to come on our adventures...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

ahhh...mr. sinatra, my old friend. Where is that J?

Jweaver said...

It was at Ripley's Believe it or Not. Someone made this portrait of Frank Sinatra using butterflys and butterfly wings. I don't know if you can see it that well, but it's pretty cool.