Another one of my favorite things? Photography. I have had a passion for it since I first took a class in high school. Those were the good old days when we learned how to take a picture on a SLR camera- how to set up the shutter speed and aperture ourselves. We even developed the film and make the prints in the dark room. I loved being creative with this medium and being able to do everything from start to finish. Now many school photography programs have gone totally digital. I feel they are losing a great art.
Now I can use that knowledge and apply it to my digital camera. Although it's digital, I still tend to use it in the manual mode most often. I will take pictures of anything and everything (as you will see in an upcoming post.. stay tuned). But when two or more of my favorite things can come together it really just makes my day.
3 comments:
macro is amazing! Yes... i think NYC is calling me!
J- you are so talented. you have such an eye for photography. I love the star flower and the last bark picture.
Macro is my favourite. I just love those bark photos.
Post a Comment