What would you do? Most importantly, what do you think I did?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Gimme some of that brown sugar..
Last week I stopped at a small grocery store on my way home to get some things for dinner that night and knowing that my brown sugar was almost gone I picked up a bag. When I got home I put the few things away and as I was just finished pouring the brown sugar into the glass jar I keep it in I sneezed. It was one of those sneezes where you breathe in and it tickles your nose so you sneeze, not a 'I'm sick' sneeze. Nevertheless, I pretty much sneezed right into the jar of recently poured brown sugar. I didn't have time to cover my mouth and nose, one hand was holding the bag of brown sugar and the other was holding the jar, plus it was an unexpected sneeze.. what could I do? I thought about it for a moment.. should I just put the lid on and forget it happened? After all, it was just a tickled nose sneeze, not an I'm sick sneeze. No one will know... But there are still germs right? Personally, I don't really like germs and I think most other people don't either. Should I throw away all the brand new brown sugar I just bought? Should I just scrape off the top and leave the rest?? Is it all contaminated??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tell me you didn't throw it all away?! No one ever has to know...oh wait, we all know now. I'm pretty sure that baking germs at high temperatures must do something to make them null and void - therefore, I would say, keep the sugar. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
GROSS JANET!! Just kidding. I would NOT throw it away...come on..with everything being so expensive these days? And especially because it wasnt an "I'm sick" kind of sneeze. I would have just scraped off the top if anything at all. What did you do??
Love that post!!! Ok so you totally left it didn't you??! NO.
You scraped.
I would have scraped.
You didn't throw it did you? I really hope you scraped. You did scrape right?
what DID you do?
Post a Comment