Confession:
I am not pregnant... but yesterday I bought a maternity shirt. You see, we were out shopping and checking out all the after Christmas deals and there was a really cute shirt amidst the clearance racks at Target. When I pulled it off to take a closer look I saw that it was a maternity shirt and my first thought was 'dang, I guess I can't get this.' Then I thought, wait- why not? It just has rouching on the sides so I could wear it now.. it doesn't really look maternity. Besides, I hope to be pregnant again someday so it's not like I couldn't wear it then too, right? Also my tummy is still 'fluffy'(ha) after being pregnant with Charles anyway so maybe it would be flattering.. people say rouching is flattering.
So I bought it.
It was a really good deal for a really cute shirt and I am not ashamed.
No comments:
Post a Comment