These photos lifted my spirits! Such beauty. Our tulips are just green shoots yet.
what a beautiful spring trip! We're anxiously awaiting flowers here :)
we have those stick houses here at the arboretum. So cool!
Jess- Charles was so scared of them! Even walking up to them he started crying. I tried to bring him in there but he was not happy about it. Oh well, I thought they were cool!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These photos lifted my spirits! Such beauty. Our tulips are just green shoots yet.
what a beautiful spring trip! We're anxiously awaiting flowers here :)
we have those stick houses here at the arboretum. So cool!
Jess- Charles was so scared of them! Even walking up to them he started crying. I tried to bring him in there but he was not happy about it. Oh well, I thought they were cool!
Post a Comment