I finished this one about a month ago and will be adding it to the woodland collection. It's called "Dreamcicle Butterfly"



I am trying to decide on a shop name.. something that will mesh 'urban' and 'nature'. Any ideas??
* Urban Woodland
* Concrete Woodland
* UrbanBark
* ProspectBaby (after Prospect Park)
* CityBird
* ??
I don't think I'm very good at this..
5 comments:
What about City Critters ... now that I think about it, I wonder if people would associate it with rats or pigeons ... nevermind, scratch that idea. lol
OOooh, jason and I are having fun with this, he thinks you should do Concrete Meadows. :)
Thanks for the ideas Jason and Julie! Yea, I agree about City Critters- too bad though because it's kind of a cute name. I do like Concrete Meadows! hmm.. still deciding :)
Adorable Woodland Onsies
I was told once by a marketing landscape mgr that a name for a company that began with a letter in the front of the alphabet was good so that when someone did a search in yellow pages or the like, the name would come up sooner than later as people usually don't look beyone the first few....just some food for thought. Good luck.
How long ago were you told that mom? Do people still use the yellow pages?? :) I don't think that marketing approach still applies
Post a Comment