My dear friend had her baby girl last Tuesday in a delivery very much like I experienced with Charles- praise the Lord!

Last Wednesday my parents flew into Boston and spent two days there before taking a bus into New York City. We met them in midtown and from then until Tuesday night we had a great time stoop sitting, talking, eating, tromping around the city (I love tromping), taking in the views, looking at fish, and enjoying the time together. We went to the NY Aquarium at Coney Island, DUMBO, the promenade, and as a surprise to my parents we gave them tickets to a Broadway show- which they have never been to. While they were at the show Chris, Charles and I hung out in Central Park.

I'm so happy we could do that for them, they really loved it.
What else did we do?
Stoop sitting and birthday celebrating..

Taking in the views..



Tromping..





Looking at the fish...


Eating..



Being together..


My mom has some really good photos on her camera too, once I get them I will post a few of those as well. It was a really good time together- thanks Mom and Dad for the fun visit! Charles keeps asking 'where's Nana? Where's Papa?'
2 comments:
Papa and Nana keep asking "Where did the week go?" We so enjoyed our time with all of you and really loved our playtime as Grandparents...sure beats working today! It should be a law that once a grandparent, one does not have to work anymore....
Such fun pictures, J.
Post a Comment