Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BUMP

Bridging Urban Ministry Project. BUMP. Something that really shaped my life. I could write a lot on this subject but I'll keep it short. I met my husband at my first BUMP in 1998. God began to develop in me a heart for the city. BUMP is what brought me to 2EFC church in Brooklyn, NY for the first time and I have now been living and serving at that church (with Chris) for the past six years. I believe BUMP helped to bring our group of friends from Youth Group closer together.

And so with this being the week of BUMP NY I thought I would pay tribute to some of the BUMPs gone by.
IMG_3935 IMG_3963 IMG_3942 IMG_3967 IMG_3959 IMG_3957 IMG_3958 IMG_3954 IMG_3966 IMG_3962 IMG_3951 IMG_3944 IMG_3943 IMG_3942 IMG_3965 IMG_3936 IMG_3960 IMG_3940 IMG_3938 IMG_3971 IMG_3974

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

oh, memories! So glad to see how God used this experience to shape your life -- and, what an amazing testimony of your obedience to His call.

Jessica said...

potty partners!! also that one of kellie looking at chris is hilarious!