I don't have a before photo of the room but are the afters.


The room has been without a curtain for a few months because my sewing machine has been out of commission. With the move home just around the corner, and two new babies at the church, I wanted to make sure I got them sewed ASAP. So Monday night I went to a friend's house and used her machine (thank you Kimberly!) and finally got the curtains done. It feels good. (side note: these are my first curtains ever! Such an easy sewing project.. a little sad that I wont get to use them, but excited that they are going to be used in the mother's room of a church I love by people and babies I love)
Window (looking into the sanctuary from the back of the church) sans curtain...

Curtain being sewn..

Window all dolled up!

I'm happy that the finishing touch for the room is complete and really pleased about the transformation. We use the mother's room every sunday during the service and it is such a better space now. I sure will miss the time in there with my fellow mother's room friends and babes. Here are a few of us..
No comments:
Post a Comment