Thursday, November 17, 2011

IMG_4214 IMG_4243 IMG_4241

I am almost done collecting the images of all the letters for my ABC book that I am making for Charles. Originally I had wanted to not only get the letters but also have photos of things to correspond with the letters, you know 'A is for apple, B is for basketball' etc.. However, in the process of all this I realized that it would be kind of hard to get photos of some of the things. Or, it would just take so much longer. I want to have this done to give to him for Christmas. And, it's one of my items on my '29 before 29' list. Henceforth, it will only be a book of letters. OR I might decide to make them into flashcards instead.
We'll see..

2 comments:

Becca said...

That is such an awesome idea! Are you taking orders?

Jweaver said...

you interested? :)