Tuesday, November 15, 2011

FINALLY!

I don't know if any of you pay attention to my "what I'm reading" sidebar but if you have you will know that it hasn't changed in a looong time. This isn't because I haven't been reading anything but because google told me that my space for uploading photos had reached it's limit (???) and would no longer allow me to upload images from my computer. I had tried in vain to put the photos on there using their URL and that didn't work either.. or more likely I wasn't doing it correctly because I just decided to give it another go, determined to be smarter than the computer and.. success! yea! Now I can keep updating my book list!

I can't remember all the books I have read since the last time I was able to update it but the most recent ones were The Help by Kathryn Stockett,  The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (I would highly recommend them both) and Frankenstein, by Mary Shelly (#931).

No comments: