To celebrate a little break in the heat we headed to the MN Zoo on Sunday with Nana and Papa.
To be honest, it was still pretty hot out, but we enjoyed ourselves!
I wanted to jump in the pool with this bear and cool off too but I also didn't want to get eaten, so I decided against it.
As always, Charles loved the fish and other under water creatures.
He likes the movie Happy Feet so seeing the penguins was really fun. These two were following his hand up and down.
And the most exciting part of the trip? The dolphin show! He loved watching them swim and jump and splash the water. If you live in the area make sure to take a trip to the zoo and see the dolphins this summer because they are moving the dolphins out of our zoo in the fall.






1 comment:
I love the picture of Charles with his eyes closed SO MUCH!
Post a Comment