Lawrence Theodore Weaver.
Lawrence: "Crowned with Laurel" (The laurel leaf/wreath was a symbol of high status in ancient Greece. It also symbolizes the resurrection of Christ)
Theodore: "Gift of God"
Born Friday, the 7th of September at 2:36pm.
8lbs 4oz and 20 inches long

We were able to come home the next day and have been thoroughly enjoying every minute as a family of four.


Charles is doing well in his new role as Big Brother. He likes to hold Baby Lawrence and sings to him if he is crying.


I loved this baby from the moment I knew of him but the love I feel for him now that he is here in my arms is indescribable. I am constantly reminded how blessed I am to have both my boys, my heart is just overflowing.

1 comment:
he is just precious! congratulations on your beautiful family. God is so good.
Post a Comment