Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Movember Moustaches and Morning Cafés

Auntie Rachel came to visit over Thanksgiving and brought these super cute bearded hats she made for Lawrence and Max. They are sooo cute!
IMG_2589 IMG_2593 IMG_2596

This was Lawrence's first time meeting Auntie Rachel

IMG_2569

I know I speak for Jess too when I say we are so happy our boys have Rachel for an 'Auntie' and that we miss her loads and loads. Ray and Jess took me out for a delicious birthday breakfast (and the best vanilla latte ever) at People's Organic Cafe that was so special to be the three of us together. Thank you friends. I wish we had gotten a picture! dang. I guess we'll just have to go again over Christmas. (right girls?)

While she was here we made a morning trip to Isles with Charles' other special 'Uncle' Ishabor for some puppy tails. YUM.

IMG_2573 IMG_2571

 I love my friends and I love cafés and when the two come together it is truly a wonderful thing. 




No comments: