Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lawrence is 10 months old!

CRW_4482
CRW_4399
CRW_4484

Well I missed posting his nine month photos so I got those up at the same time as I am posting his ten month photos, and he turns ELEVEN months tomorrow which means it's time to take some new pictures! Hopefully I'll get those up sooner but I can't promise anything. ha!
Lawrence is finally getting his 8th tooth, the fourth one on the bottom. It has taken a loooong time. He isn't walking yet but can stand by himself for a few seconds and has taken a couple steps. This summer he we have taken him to the pool and splash pad a few times and he seems to really like the water. The first time in the pool he fell asleep while I was holding him.
IMG_5879IMG_5786
Lawrence is my climber. He tries, with success more and more, to climb onto (and out of) everything. He is much more daring than Charles was when it comes to that stuff and he gets into everything. He loves to swing at the park and follow Charles around. I pray that they will grow to be very close friends and watch out for each other.I can't believe how fast the time is going.. he will be a year old in just a few more weeks!

No comments: