
Perfect Saturday morning? Getting a great hair cut at my salon, Il Camelion in Park Slope, followed by browsing through a cute kitchen store (and having to tear myself away before I bought everything inside) and then finding a perfect card to send to a friend at a paper shop. After that? Sitting at Connecticut Muffin as it drizzles rain outside, sipping my iced chai latte and reading my current 'list' book, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.
Chris and I spent the afternoon inside relaxing and then went to the grocery store and bought stuff for dinner.. crab legs! What?! It was raining all day, we had nothing else to do.. why not make crab legs for dinner and watch a movie?
What did you do today?
5 comments:
Crab legs eh? I'm very impressed. How did they turn out? And yes, that sounds like the perfect Saturday.
Do you take the pictures you post...cause they are awesome.
Jess-the crab legs were pretty good! You should try them, they're really easy to make, just put them in some seasoned boiled water. The only thing that could have made that saturday more perfect was if I could have met YOU for coffee!! Miss you.
Anna- Yes, I do take my own photos-thanks!! And I miss you too! Next time we are in MN we want to see you guys :)
Crab legs huh? that's what NYC does to you huh?? were they tasty?
Hey girl... glad to know exactly what this Connecticut Muffin is all about! That cute, I mean CA-UTE little window on the loft/2nd floor... OH so quaint and cozy! Loved it. I think i want to plan another trip yet this fall. Sounds like a plan! This time i will bring my camera battery, and an extra one for that matter!
Post a Comment