Apparently I can't even keep a cactus alive...

This is (similar to) what my cactus looked like in the spring. This is the second little red cactus I have had. The first one was lasted a long time but eventually died last winter. I had it sitting on the window sill in our living room and I think it got too cold for it.
After the first one died I got a second one and instead of putting it in the window I placed it on a shelf. I was sure this would help it live longer. I mean, how hard can it be to keep a cactus alive? Right??
I don't know what happened. Everything was fine until about two weeks ago when I noticed it.. dead. The color was gone and it was wilted and sad.
Poor little cactus.
2 comments:
You are in good company. I cannot keep plants alive. I just cant. No green thumb here.
Me neither~!!!!
Post a Comment